• We are able to give our customers what they want, quality products that are priced at an honest value and backed by the best customer service possible. Our customers will remain our focus in the future. We will take care of each customer, one at a time, each time we hear from him or her. After all everything is about… Emotions and Expressions...
• In case if you do not like the product which you received from www.jnsfashion.in, you can send back the item you have purchased in its original condition and tags with the same package within 7 days. We will give 100% refund of your product amount, only courier charges will not eligible for refund( for india it would be approx 100 to150 per item and for other country as per they pay during order booking) .
• We are always looking forward to give you the best of products at the best of prices and with the best of hopes that we continue our relations till time abides with your love for things Indian! However if due to some unforeseen situation you require the return of the product then the following terms apply for a mutually consented return.
Reasons for which no returns shall be accepted
• Apparel consisting of embellishments like beads and sequences usually has the tendency to come off. Even with perfect handling, care and packaging this cannot be completely avoided. During physical transit, some of them may come loose, hence if you see such situations arise when you unpack or wear your attire, do not worry as it is a common issue.
• While ordering on internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following -
• Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no fool proof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
• Many a times green and blue shades also overlap. same is the case with off-white, white and cream colors.
• Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which is a inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
• Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variation keeping the same theme constant in artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items.